From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 7:01 AM
Subject: RE: Seeking Advice on Creating Ring Tones

Hi Bill,

Do you want to create the ringtones on your phone or with iTunes? If you
want to do so on the phone you have to use an app such as Ringtone Wizard or
Ringtone Architect and there are many more of them out there. I suggest you
check www.Applevis.com for reviews.

If you want to use iTunes let me know and I can send you a set of
instructions about how to do this. It's not difficult if you are an average
computer user and know things like how to show file extensions in Windows,
how to rename a file with a different extension, copying and pasting and how
to sync via iTunes. The latter you have to do regardless whether you create
the ringtone with an app or with iTunes. The only way you can download
ringtones directly to your phone is if you buy them in iTunes.

Anyhow, let me know, you can write me off-list if you like since I posted
this a few times over the last year or 2. My email is siegh...@live.ca. Also
let me know what you are using, i.e. which version of Windows, Jaws and
iTunes.