Same here. Also, I have not been successful in getting an alert played unless I leave the calendar open. Is there a way to get the alerts and lock the screen?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Chaffin" <cchaf...@twcny.rr.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: Appointments and Notifications

I tried to use Siri to schedule an appointment and have two alerts, and was not successful.
I might not be doing something right, but I tried multiple times.

hth,

Chris Chaffin

Chat with me on Voxer at: cchaf...@twcny.rr.com
Follow me on twitter at: Chris_Chaffin68
Or on FaceBook at: cchaf...@twcny.rr.com

-----Original Message----- From: Gary Petraccaro