  From: Rose Combs
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 9:39 AM
  Subject: RE: Seeking Advice on Creating Ring Tones

  I wish someone would right a straight forward guide for ring tones,
everything I see looks like 20 steps to nowhere.  I either buy them, only a
couple, or, send them from some package to myself, save the files in my
downloads folder, then open and they seem to go where they belong but, I don't
think I would ever venture in to how to actually creat one from iTunes.  Why
something should be so difficult seems strange to me.  I just read the Fydora
Outlier post and after reading it decided that I will never, ever make a
ringtone from scratch.