I am guessing it might be in an upcoming version. Be on the lookout for an update to the app store, as I believe the developer has submitted a new version recently.

-----Original Message----- From: MamaPeach
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 9:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: dice world

Mine says Your Turn and then right under that where it lists the people who
are waiting for me to play, it says the word bonus right before their user
name. I am one of the blind testers, but I didn't think this was just
something the testers specifically saw. It does not say anything in front of
the ones that I am playing normal games with, only those who I am playing
with Bonus rolls. I can only ask the developer about this and see what he
says.

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Caron