With the new update, you do get this information as you look at what games await your turn.

Paul

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Caron
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 9:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: dice world

On Jul 25, 2013, at 10:41 AM, MamaPeach <mamape...@charter.net> wrote:

They will say which ones are bonus games. Where it says your turn, the user names listed there will have the word Bonus in front of them

I do not hear any indication of a game being a bonus game except when I first except it or create it. If you are hearing something after it says your turn then I want to know more about this as that would be very helpful information. I am really at at disadvantage not knowing which games are Bonus or not!

Eric Caron

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.