From: "Stacy Fuehrer" <precious0...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: dice world

Hello everyone.  I just downloaded dice world a short time ago, have company
now, so haven't yet played a game.  I see that I can either create an
account, or use my facebook account.  What do most people do here?  Also,
can I play a game without making any of the purchases, example, the premium
purchase that was mentioned in this message?
Any other tips people would have would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Stacy

Sent from my iPhone