To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: Apple App Store & Refunds for inaccessible Apps

Hi, so you are saying that the screen reader Text Talker which used the
Echo synthesizer was developed by Apple? That's not how I remember my
history. I don't know about the other points you mentioned because I was
a kid in the 80s, but I specifically remember using Text Talker with
Echo in the mid-80s. As far as I know, that wasn't developed by Apple.

but what does it matter really on who is right or who isn't. It has no
direct relation to the purpose of the list.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I must say I'm glad I know sign language, It's pretty handy. - Sheldon