The built-in Voice Memos app isn't bad, but I don't like that I have to sync it
with iTunes to get my longer memos off the phone. Also, I had some problems
with it duplicating memos. After a while, I got totally fed up with the whole
issue and purchased Dropvox. It's a great little app! I do wish they would
implement a upload only over wifi feature. It's supposedly in the pipeline for
a future update, but who knows when that's coming out? They're also supposed to
be adding quality settings, too, which I will appreciate. Other than those few
things, I really like the app.