From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Eric Caron
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessible digital voice recorder aps

To back up part or all of your List Recorder data

Place your focus in the list you want to move to the computer.  If you want
everything then be in the home list.
go to list commands
go to export list
follow the directions.
I suggest you give the list a name that starts with two dashes as this will
make the exported list name go to the top of the list of files named in the
iTunes file share table
once named export the list.
Now when you go to iTunes and go to the table showing apps that share files you
can select List Recorder and in the next table you will see all the data.  Find
the file you named with the dashes at the start and then use the save button to
save this to your computer. Remember there are different recording formats in
List Recorder if you use a PC select one that works there.  I use a Mac so I'm
all set with the default format.

If anything ever happened to your phone you can now copy back the list recorder
file and have everything back on your phone.

I back up the data now and then as I have lots of List Recorder lists with lots
of different types of information.

I hope this helps answer your question.

For a podcast on this you can visit the sixthmode.com site and there are lots
of podcasts.  I  think I did one on this on the Eric's podcasts page.

Eric Caron