Middle of the night works best! *grin*

----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy Sullivan" <troysulliva...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: Inaccurate Reporting of Apps Store Upgrades During Release
Crush was RE: app store issue

I am still having this issue, Whenever I go to the app store it will say I
have 19 items, so I will go to updates, and nothing is there not even
anything telling me that all my apps are up to date, then I tried searching
for something and downloading it thinking maybe the app store wasn't
working, and it did say could not connect to app store, so I rebooted my
phone and it will let me download apps now but not update existing ones
still, maybe I will try it on a non busy part of the day to see what that
will do.