Nicely done Mr. Walker... Couldn't have said it better myself. Life is life & we've gotta live it. We'll be forced to do things we don't want to do by Apple, the Government, Microsoft, our neighborhoods, etc. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker...@gmail.com>
To: "viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 15:10
Subject: Re: Apple now forcing iOS 6 holdouts to upgrade to iOS 7.

Hi,

Not trying to be confrontational but, people force you to do stuff like this all the time. For example, if you want IOS 7 but have an iPhone 3GS? You have to at least get your hands on an iPhone 4. You might love your phone but, you want that new update so you get a new phone.

Or how about internet explorer 10. You want to have access to certain web sites, your still using Windows XP? You either update tow windows 7 or 8, or try to use another web browser.

This is really nothing new. The more people that are running the same OS or, using the same hardware, makes it easier for developers to push out updates and new content.

Sure, in some cases its a straight money grab. Other times, companies force the issue because they don’t want to support old hardware/software anymore. Or, they’re trying to create a more unified experience among their users.

JMO.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore