From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: Apple now forcing iOS 6 holdouts to upgrade to iOS 7.

Quite a few people are upset with Microsoft for dropping support of
windows XP. Also, Microsoft dropping support for an operating system
over a decade old is not the same issue as Apple pushing out an OS
that's only a few days old to everyone's iPhone. Note that I don't have
a problem with Apple; I'm just pointing out that this is not a good
comparison.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail