Hi,

I think its a decent comparison since desktop OS’s don’t update nearly the
speed of a Mobile OS.  And either way, the feeling is the same.  That’s what
the issue really is here.  Your hand being forced to adopt a technology you
might not really want.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore