On my 4s, I notice apps take about 5 seconds to load, not right away, it could be because I have an older phone though. I'm not able to upgrade without a discount until 2015 though so I will deal. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris H" <christopher...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: About iOS 7, is it really so bad? was: Apple now forcing iOS 6 holdouts to upgrade to iOS 7.

Agreed. Apps took under five seconds to load on a 4, but under two on a 4s. So over half the time is cut between each phone.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopher...@gmail.com

On 02/10/2013 13:47, Raul A. Gallegos wrote:
Apps are taking up to 50 seconds to start running? Hmm, that sounds like
you need to restore and start over. Even if iOS runs slower on older
phones, apps won't take 50 seconds to start up. i just can't buy that.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Oh I'm not arguing, I'm simply explaining why I'm right. - Sheldon Cooper