From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 4:02 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: About iOS 7, is it really so bad? was: Apple now forcing iOS 6
holdouts to upgrade to iOS 7.

Also, 5 seconds is too much. We have to use the iPhone when we are on the
streets, when we are going to the store, when we get a ride, and we need the

gps, So 5  seconds is too much. Now, if in the newer versions of iPhone
takes around 2 seconds, I would like to know, why?
The new things of IOs 7 is enough to make slower the phones?
maybe the graphic appearance?