From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Grant Hardy
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 4:56 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: The iPhone 5S Motion Sensors Are Totally Screwed Up -
gizmodo.com

You beat me to it; I was going to post this same thing today. According to
many sources, this issue can be replicated on almost every single iPhone 5S
- or at least the first few early batches of them. A good test would be to
place your iPhone 5S on a flat table and see if the level reading in the
compass app is accurate. I'm actually more interested in hearing from people
whose phones give accurate readings, because those phones seem to be the
exception rather than the rule.

Grant