From: John Diakogeorgiou
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 9:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The iPhone 5S Motion Sensors Are Totally Screwed Up - gizmodo.com

Just out of curiousity I tried using the level with my wife's 5 and my
5s which was received the Tuesday after they went on sale. Their is a
difference of about 3 degrees between the two phones with hers showing
0 and mine -3 which is about a/4 inch off the table. I tried it on a
couple of different surfaces in case one wasn't flat and got the same
results. I did not try the compass part because I don't think the
difference is as important. Although I hope
Apple some how fixes this I don't think it will have too much effect
since I don't use the phone for woodworking.