For me, I don't look at whether an app was designed with the blind in mind or not. I just look at whether an app meets my needs and whether I think it's worth the price or not. There are hundreds of thousands of apps in the App Store, and people are downloading and buying the apps that they like and that make things a bit easier for them. I don't think blind people should be any different. Sure, if there's a main stream app that does what I want, and it costs less than a comparable program developed with the blind in mind then I'll probably just stick with the main stream app. If there's a product written with the blind in mind though that makes working with something easier for me, and I think it's worth the price, then I'm definitely going to buy it and use it. I'm not going to make my life harder just because I'm blind. BTW, this doesn't mean I won't also push for more accessibility in a similar main stream product though. I think greater access of main stream products is great, but I don't think that means that someone thinking specifically of the blind can't come up with a way of doing things that some blind people might find superior to anything that's out there in any main stream products at the moment.