Thanks, Richard. I'm sure I will have a use for that one day.

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 1 Nov 2013, at 09:54 am, Richard Turner <richard.turne...@gmail.com> wrote:

Does which work, if you are asking about logging in with one ID, downloading
previously purchased items with that ID, then logging back in with another ID,
yes, absolutely.
I do it all the time between my work ID and my home ID.
There are several apps I have purchased for myself at home that I also wanted
on my work iPhone. I do not see any point in making my work pay for an app that
I have already purchased, so I open settings and in the iTunes and App Store
settings log out of the work ID and log in with my home ID and download the app.
I presume that since you can activate your Apple ID on up to five computers,
you can do the same with devices.
HTH,

Richard
(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)