Attempted to duplicate the findings expressed and could not. Perhapse it will appear later, however, at this moment there is no finding that I must purchase pic's.

Fred Olver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:47 AM
Subject: RE: Tap TapSee

I have not experienced this at all. I used it a few days ago and just tried
it as well both with a can of pineapple slices and 2 different pictures from
my camera roll. Each time Tap Tatp See did what it usually does, it said
"Picture 1 in progress" and after a while it gave me a result.

I looked around on the screen and all I can find are the following buttons:

Across the top:
Repeat Library Share and About

The majority of the screen is the Take Picture button

Just above the home key is the new results area where the last result is
displayed and can be reviewed with Voiceover

When I tap on About one of the items there is their Terms of Use and there
is no mention of a fee, here is what it says:

Effective date: August 8, 2013.
By accessing or using the TapTapSee website, the TapTapSee service, or any
applications (including mobile applications) made available by TapTapSee
(together, the "Service"), however accessed, you agree to be bound by these
terms of use ("Terms of Use").
The Service is owned or controlled by Image Searcher, Inc. ("Image
Searcher"). These Terms of Use affect your legal rights and obligations.
If you do not agree to be bound by all of these Terms of Use, do not access or use the Service. There may be times when we offer a special feature that
has its own terms and conditions that apply in addition to these Terms of
Use. In those cases, the terms specific to the special feature control to
the extent there is a conflict with these Terms of Use.

ARBITRATION NOTICE:
EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND IMAGE
SEARCHER WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE
YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE
ARBITRATION.

You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful,
infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other
content via the Service.