From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lea Langley
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 8:02 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Tap TapSee

Hi Al, what if we all rode to the developer and made the suggestion that we
purchased the app for one price. Even if it's a higher price it would be
worth it rather than having to purchase an amount for every so many
pictures. We have to know whether the pictures are blurry dark or otherwise
so that we know how to place our phone and what to do to improve the quality
of our pictures since we can't see. This information is useful, but it would
count against how many pictures we can have. So I think that for what we get
with this app it would be worth purchasing it for a higher price. God bless,
Wren

Sent from my iPhone

<keinohrhasen...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I love this app, as it is very helpful to me, easy to use and the
> developers already said that there could be a fee one day. However,
> I'd also rather pay a high price and be able to use the app for a
> lifetime instead of the subscription model. A problem I see are these
> pictures that are useless for object recognition; pictures that are
> blurry, too dark or are recorded from a too near or too far distance
> or in a wrong rotation. Most blind folks don't know too much about
> taking really good, clear, centered photos, so I guess that, depending
> on the circumstances, a significant amount of pictures will be charged
> but don't return a real result. Maybe it would be possible to sell a
> standard edition of the app for a fairly high price and charge extra money
as in app purchases as soon as new features are being added.
> Maybe a version with adds would be fine as well, and people who don't
> like to see the adds would have to pay the full price.
>
> Regards,
>
> Alexandra

Google Group.