From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alan Paganelli
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 4:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: using iPhone without sim card?

My iPhone 4 has been deactivated but I can still use all it's apps and can
even update those apps via WI-FI and my home router.  I have turned
automatic updating off because some of my old apps work fine and I'm not
interested in upgrading them because I'll upgrade them on my 5s instead.
-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!