how do you know witch button, or what is each thing on that app. I am getting a
lot of problems trying to guess what does each thing on this app.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 5:59 AM
  Subject: RE: The best object recognition app out there I know

  Hi David,

  Here is just one example using Talking Goggles in Still Camera mode and then
using Tap Tap See.

  I took the pictures in the complete dark, no lights other than my Flash on
the iPhone 5S and I was doing the same picture holding the iPhone approx. in
the same position for both shots

  The object was a 4 Litre pack of Jackson-Triggs Cabernet Sauvignon red wine
which I just bought where Jackson-Triggs is the name of the winery in the
Okanagan Valley of southern British Columbia and Cabermet Sauvignon is a
variety of grape which produces red wine.

  When I took the picture with Talking goggles it red a bunch of information,
some of it was spelled, but it included "Jackson Triggs Cabernet Sauvignon".

  When I took the picture with Tap Tap See all it said was "Jackson-Triggs".

  What is more, the result from Talking Goggles came back after about 2
seconds, the result from Tap Tap See took about 8 or 10 seconds. In reality it
appeared as if Talking goggles started reading information basically
immediately after I took the picture. Tap Tap See appeared to take a long time
compared to Talking Goggles.

  I also used Talking Goggles recently in video mode when I was at home and on
WiFi to go over about 8 or 10 pages of various documents including cards as in
plastic cards similar to credit cards as well as my Canadian citizenship
certificate, my HSA Open Water Scuba certificate, my University graduation
certificate etc.

  Tap Tap See produced almost nothing for most of these whereas Talking Goggles
in video mode identified enough words of any of the documentsv for me to know
what they were.