Do you have any comparisons between this app and Digit Eyes? As I said in a
without needing to align anything. Does Red Laser now allow one to do that as
well? If so, it sounds like it would be a very useful app, since it gives extra
information instead of only the product name.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com