I think we should really should write down a wish list for Christmas. Lets go
back to Nokia 3310 phone. No bug, No talks, nothing. There. Maybe that will
please some of the whiners here.
Hang on a minute, when i first got my very first Nokia 3310, i got to sent my
phone to Nokia itself, because it crashes after 5 minutes of turning the phone
on. Then did gave me a new phone though, which, either i can go without
vibration or silent with vibration onn. 3rd time got lucky right? :)

Joanne Chua
The flip side of Inclusion is Exclusion.
Leaders For Tomorrow 2013 Candidate
Send from my iPad