I think Pablo was being facetious, which I don't think is such a good idea for a mailing list. I don't think it helps though to call him or others on list whiners, and I don't think it helps to return facetiousness with sarcasm. It'll just perpetuate the pointless list traffic if not even make it worse.

BTW, I had three different Nokia phones, and I didn't have any of the troubles you described with any of them. People on this list have also had to return their iPhones, so I'm not sure your experience with your Nokia phone has any bearing on this discussion.

On 11/15/2013 03:42 AM, Joanne Chua wrote:
I think we should really should write down a wish list for Christmas. Lets go back to Nokia 3310 phone. No bug, No talks, nothing. There. Maybe that will please some of the whiners here. Hang on a minute, when i first got my very first Nokia 3310, i got to sent my phone to Nokia itself, because it crashes after 5 minutes of turning the phone on. Then did gave me a new phone though, which, either i can go without vibration or silent with vibration onn. 3rd time got lucky right? :)

Joanne Chua
The flip side of Inclusion is Exclusion.
Leaders For Tomorrow 2013 Candidate
Send from my iPad

On 15 Nov 2013, at 11:52, Ron Pelletier <ron.pellet...@sympatico.ca <mailto:ron.pellet...@sympatico.ca>> wrote:

Hi Pablo,

Well, you didn’t understand right because nobody here has ever said that IOS 7.0.3 had no bugs. In fact, IOS 7 will continue to have bugs until IOS8 comes out and then there will be IOS 9 that will come out with bugs and this has been happening ever since computers have existed so you’d better start accepting that or leave the world of computers, otherwise you will never have peace of mind and never will be happy.

Ron & Danvers

*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Pablo Morales
*Sent:* Thursday, November 14, 2013 6:43 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* Re: update IOS 7.0.4

I am surprised. I understood, here, in this email list. That IOs 7.0.3 has no bugs. But reading the emails related with this last update, and reading this last email. I am understanding that I wasn't wrong, when I said that IOs 7, has several bugs.

I glad to know, that I am not the only one who recognize that IOs 7, has several bugs, as the article says.