This message was written entirely using the iOS keyboard with VO. I never lost
my place while writing it because I understand what is going on and have become
good at onscreen typing. I tried to tell you how to correct for the timing
change Apple made, but you do not want any part of learning to adapt. However,
to say it cannot be done or cannot be done quickly and well is completely
wrong. I just proved so with this long message, so I am losing patience with
your complaints. Unless I agree fully with you, I am wrong. No, this is not the
case. You are wrong when you make exagerated statements because you are
frustated. You don't like change, then don't change. But stop saying I am wrong
because I adapt rather than just whining because certain things have changed.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone