I have the Motorola Sliver Elite, which I find to be the most comfortable to
wear, but it does not sound very good to people who I am talking with on the
phone, the Motorola H19TXT which I use when I am going to make phone calls and
when I am navigating somewhere and need to use GPS, and a small earpiece that I
do not remember the brand or model which I almost never use.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone