Richard,

let's say I've started an audio stream. I do a double 2 finger tap to pause the stream, and voice dream kicks in.

Thanks.

JoeAt 22:39 16/11/2013, you wrote:
I am not clear.
Had you started the YouTube audio playing or the Podcast with a single finger double tap first? I've not had any trouble with the two-finger double tap playing whatever the last audio content was, whether that be music, radio or Voice Dream.

Richard
(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)

> On Nov 16, 2013, at 2:17 PM, Joe Paton <patonpl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> when I double tap say on the youtube player when listening to an audio stream, or playing a podcast, Voice dream starts reading the last book I was reading.
>
> In other words, it appears to have captured the double tap keystroke which used to start and stop audio playback.
>
> How can I fix this?
>

> Running the latest IOS.
>
> I've re-downloaded voice dream but the problem remains on the IPad.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Joe

> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.
>
> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. > --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
---