Hi,

I guess this really depends.  For example, if I want to reset the timer, I just
use Siri.  So lets say I originally set my timer for 30 minutes.  I’m fading
fast and want to change the timer to 10 minutes.  I bring up Siri and say,
“change timer to 10 minutes.”  That’s it, I’m done.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore