From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 11:46 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Fleksy Alternatives for pre-iOS 7 Users?

Hi Alan,

Of course upgrading is your choice, but unless you have an iPhone 4 iOS 7
really is a good upgrade and it offers some features which in my opinion
easily make up for the bugs. In any case, we should be very close to the 7.1
upgrade and I would be surprised if some of the main issues wouldn't be
addressed here. I do, however, think that Fleksy needs to address this issue
about the app asking to update because how about iPhone 3GS users or iPhone
4 users who don't want to upgrade. As somebody else pointed out, Apple
offers this new functionality where somebody can download the last version
of an app which worked under an older version of the OS and I would contact
Fleksy support and request that they make sure this works and is possible.