From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Bill Rappos
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:10 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Fleksy Alternatives for pre-iOS 7 Users?

Lucian, Christopher, thanks for following up on the discussion.

I understand your concerns and agree that the switch to iOS 7 did not go as
planned. The unexpected time bomb bug forced our hand before we could
incorporate iOS 6 support for our brand new engine or even communicate the
change appropriately.

There is, however, reason why our keyboard service is at this time
compatible only with iOS 7. As of today, Fleksy is available as a keyboard
option for third party apps. This means that Fleksy can be integrated at the
application-level of any iOS app. Any developer can incorporate Fleksy into
their app, giving their users the choice to type with Fleksy.

We were able to develop the SDK because of the tools iOS 7 introduced.

However, since last week we made progress in porting the new engine to iOS 6
and have built alpha versions since. Pending a few crashes, we will be
submitting an update for Fleksy to restore functionality for iOS 6 as soon
as possible.

Once again, thank you fore your patience and understanding!

- Bill from the Fleksy team

Read more about our Fleksy SDK and the 4 apps that offer Fleksy as their
keyboard right now at
http://fleksy.com/blog/android-cant-have-all-the-fun-fleksy-comes-to-ios/

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com>