Hi, I for one am glad the sdk is available to third party apps and am glad that iOS 7 was able to make this possible. I understand the few who can't or won't upgrade to iOS 7, but honestly, if you can, and you want to stay with using some of the latest technologies, then upgrading is the only way to do this. It's always been this way.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Instagram is basically Twitter for people who can't read. - Sheldon Cooper