You would have needed the season Plus subscription or you would have to pay for
postseason now.

As for me, I've never managed to get audiopass to work in nfl mobile though it
works fine on my Mac. I only seem to be able to get the National radio feed
when I tap audio. I figured I must be doing something wrong and just wnet and
used my MBA instead.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: