  From: Cristóbal
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 11:29 AM
  Subject: RE: NFL Audio Pass

  The Pro radio app has always worked well for me. I’ve always been able to get
the local radio feed as an option for my particular team (raiders). I can also
access the feed online at CompassMediaNetworks.com if I want to listen to the
game on my laptop. I have no idea if the Bears are part of Compass media
networks, but you can check it out if you’d like. There’s even a listen live
link for iPhone and iPad users if you want to access the games through Safari.

  What I haven’t been able to ever get are the national radio broadcasts online
like CBS Radio or Westwood1 for example.