From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Paganelli
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 10:56 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NFL Audio Pass

I use to be able to listen to the Chicago Bears games online but this year
they only broadcasted half the season.  The other half, you could listen to
the pre-game stuff and when about the time it came to the national anthem
they cut it off.  I guess next year's season I'll have to pay for it.  I
don't mind paying for it but I want the WBBM Radio guys feed because that's
the home station broadcast. Now my question is, these NFL football apps, are
there any which will give me what I want? Or do I have to move back to
Chicago?

Regards,

Alan

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
HTTP://WWW.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!