Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:17 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Hanging Up Calls

So are you saying then that pressing the lock button disconnects the call? I
had never thought of that!  Then again, there's probably a lot of things
I've never thought about! <grin>  There are times when I don't have my
Plantronics Bluetooth Legendwith me and this would be handy.

Thanks!

Regards,

Alan

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
HTTP://WWW.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!