Thank you for this response.  I think I was doing the two finger double tap
while the phone was still not back to speaker phone mode.  When I made sure it
was in speaker phone mode, this works fine.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain [chalt...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 8:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Hanging Up Calls

I don't have a problem with this. When I take my phone away from my ear,
I wait until the speaker phone kicks in and then I do a two finger
double tap. If you don't want to pull your phone away from your face or
wait until the speaker phone kicks in then just hit the lock button.

On 01/13/2014 05:05 PM, Wayne Merritt wrote:
> If hanging up is a constant issue, you can also find the End Call
> button in the lower left corner of the screen and double tap that to
> end a call.
>
> Wayne
>
> On 1/13/14, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND <pamela.a.ekstrand....@disney.com> wrote:
>> I often have this issue as well with hanging up a call.  And, like you, I
>> never have the issue with starting and stopping music, etc.  So, it isn't
>> just you, and I have not figured out yet what I might be doing wrong.
>>
>> Pam

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail