Hello.
I have downloaded Spelstack, tried to play a game, read the tutorial and I still don't understand one thing.
When is my turn supposed to end?
I have built a three-letter word vertically when it was my turn and nothing happened.Is there any button I should click to submit my move or is it supposed to end the turn for me? Also one question to the developers: would it be hard and is it planned at all, to introduce support for dictionaries of other languages so multilingual people could play in different languages?

Spellstack looks like a fun game to fill the gab on Android where my favourite to time, Hanging With Friends, is lacking accessibility support.

Have a nice day.

Best regards
Paweł