  From: Joseph Hudson
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 9:08 PM
  Subject: Re: Iphone and constant rebooting

  Hello Raul, I am sorry about that I do stand corrected. And you're probably
right I am thinking that I will call back and check with Apple and see if
anybody else is experiencing this issue and see if they have a fix for it. And
I will report back if I find any answers.

  Joseph Hudson
  I device support
  Phone
  641-715-3900 ex 34315