Well Pablo, I want to thank you and for the very well-known information that
you have provided below. I will pass this along to a couple of my friends that
are also having the same issue. And hopefully we're all able to get this issue
resolved.

Joseph Hudson
I device support
Phone
641-715-3900 ex 34315
Email
jhud7...@gmail.com Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 20, 2014, at 3:57 AM, "Pablo Morales" <pablomorale...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Well, I don't know if it is a problem that is happening to every iPhone user,
> or an IOs 7 user. You know, my best love, IOs7. But in my family brothers,
> nease, syster in law, and mom, uses iPhone 5s. All of them, even me, are
> getting the rebooting issue. Some times in some cases is occacionally , and
> in other cases, happen very often. My brother thinks that it is a problem
> with IOs 7, but reading the examples that I found here in the list, I am not
> sure. Yesterday talking to apple tech support, they were talking about a
> problem that could be happening with the battery. If they were aware this
> little problem, is because they are aware about this problem, so it is not
> isolated problems, it is something that they already know.
> And yes, they are sending me another iPhone, because in the test that they
> did yesterday, they saw that my iPhone is not  working well.

>>> 641-715-3900 ex 34315
>>> Email