From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 4:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Iphone and constant rebooting

Hi Joseph. One other thing I'm thinking of is that sometimes when you do OTA
iOS updates compared to actual iTunes updates it seems to make a difference.
So, if people having the issues have in common that they did an iOS 7.0.4
update over the air, then perhaps a restore using iTunes might help. This is
completely a shot in the dark so I have no idea if this might even apply to
your situation. It could be also that there have been a bad batch of iPhones
with a hardware problem. Let's say that maybe 1000 parts were bad and so 1000
iPhones might have a problem. 1000 is nothing compared to the millions that
Apple sells so when you look at the percentage it's very low, yet it makes a
huge difference when more than just you have a similar problem.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Perfect has 7 letters and so does Sheldon. Coincidence? I think not. - Sheldon