To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: iMessaging question

Hi, it seems that all my text messages are added to my verizons count for
1000 per month.  I noticed that my send are not matter what  or how it is
sent.  That is  why I asked.  There is so much to learn here and I very much
appreciate any of my questions to be answered.  How do you learn so much
about this.  Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Chaltain