It doesn't matter in which order you uninstall iTunes, Bonjour, and Apple
application support. Just uninstall those three things, and you should be able
to update iTunes.

Liz Ulrich and Leader Dog Sammie

Westwood Church of God Prayer Chain Coordinator

http://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.ulrich.1
Sent from my very intelligent ParrotHead of an IPhone