I don't see anything wrong with signing up now. If the service appears to be
somewhat questionable from a legal point of view as things develop, it is easy
enough to cancel a subscription. There's nothing that requires us of the stage
to use this as our ongoing source for obtaining material if the business model
concerns anybody.

Bob Fenton

Sent from my iPhone