To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2014 5:48 AM
Subject: Characters not showing. up in Rota!

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone out there can help me with this one!.

I discovered last night that Characters are not showing up in the Rotor.

I can seeVolume, Handwriting, lower case, Containers, Language, Words, and, speech rate. but no Characters. so cannot read a message by Characters if needed.

Any idea's on how I restore the Characters heading/option?.

Best regards,

Del

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 9397 (20140207) __________

http://www.eset.com

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.