I've moved items into the Dock in iOS 7, so I don't think it's a bug.  The
usual process should work.  Maybe, restart the iPad?  I'll take a look again
later to double check on my iPad 3rd gen.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION