Hi,
This may be a silly question, but if it is an IOS bug, would you see it on both iPhones and iPads? I just moved something out of the dock on my iPhone 5s and had no problem putting settings in the dock.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fanus" <buys.fa...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: How to move item to the doc on iPad mini

Hello Richard
Perhaps you did not read my email properly. I said that I
moved the messages app out of the doc to make space for
settings but it does not want to move to the doc. I can move
it anywhare on the screen but it does not want to move to
the doc. You ar right as far as moving something out of the
doc because that is how I accomplished it in the past. Now I
wonder if this is a IOS7 bug.
Regards
Fanus

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Turner" <richard.turne...@gmail.com>