  From: Deb Lewis
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 10:41 AM
  Subject: Re: Stand scan pro

  Yeah not sure what's going on here. It never redirected me. It created an
account and looks like I've ordered something but of course there's no payment
info attached to it. I was beginning to wonder if the mavericks update is so
secure that I can't order things online anymore. Guessing I'll have to order it
from Amazon although that's a little more expensive.

  On Feb 27, 2014, at 8:02 PM, Esther Levegnale <elevegn...@sbcglobal.net>