From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Deb Lewis
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 10:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Stand scan pro

I haven't been able to get to the payments page on this site. I enter the
account details and get up to the indication that they're redirecting me,
and nothing ever happens. I've trie several times over the last couple of
days. I did write and got a very quick response saying nothing is wrong with
their site. But I sure can't get to the payments site.

It's available from Amazon but will cost more.